|Kilkenny County Library Service is participating in a new national pilot called Work Matters, in which we play a strategic role in economic development by supporting local jobseekers & businesses.|
Our pilot branch for 2017 was Graiguenamanagh Library, where we provide a workspace to support the information and research needs of anyone seeking employment or career development, as well as entrepreneurs of all levels.This is being rolled out to Castlecomer branch in 2018.
Library users have access to:
- Workspace for study & research
- Business and job-seeking information
- Daily national papers & local papers
- Free Wi-Fi
- PCs for typing (with Microsoft Office) & Internet access
- Scanning & printing facility
- Photocopying service
- Members can access a wide range of FREE digital resources including:
- Over 400 FREE online courses (career training, entrepreneurship, office skills, web development & much more.)
- E-books, E-magazines & E-newspapers
- Online language learning courses.
- Driver Theory Test materials
- Knowledgeable Library staff to point you in the right direction
See Libraries Ireland Jobseeker & Business Supports
Library membership is free- to register at your local library bring photo ID and proof of address.
Who we are working with: