Kilkenny County Council Library Service is part of a national initiative funded by Healthy Ireland. This programme “Healthy Ireland at your Library” has established libraries as a valuable source within the community for health information, with a focus on these subject areas;
- - Healthy childhood
- - Healthy eating & active living
- - Positive ageing
- - Tobacco Free
- - Alcohol
- - Mental Health
It provides new book stock, e-books, e-audiobooks and e-magazines on health and wellbeing. Talks, discussions and workshops will be offered in an ongoing programme in library branches .
- Health Information – guidance on access to information
- Books on Health and Wellbeing – large collection of books on health and wellbeing
- Online Health Information - e-books, e-audiobooks and e-magazines
- Programmes and events – talks, discussions and workshops relating to various health and wellbeing topics
Click on banner below to access Healthy Ireland information.